Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lonely Run

Points of the Day-

  • Monta- My running partner was gone!! :( I missed her so.... She said she would go running with me on Monday to get our long run in. So this morning I contemplated going, but my guilt got to me and I was like fine I'll go.

  • I could not get my MP3 player to work, so I had to use Gary's cell phone and the only music he has downloaded is country music. I like some country music, but it is really not running music by far. I really thought I'll go around the block be bored to death with no one to talk too.

  • Did not even bring water. I know I had tons of confidence in myself. I really thought I would last maybe a mile.
  • I started off and I felt good and I just kept going then, then I hit 3 and I thought well even if I turn around it is 6, so I mine as well do all 8.

  • Okay before I even start this point I must clarify if anyone tells me they are in pain I am the first one to say stop you will regret it later and I strongly believe that. And running 8 miles without water I would never in a million years tell someone to run a mile without water. I am doing good no need to worry. But this last week has been a tough week for me my self confidence is pretty darn low. I really just want to be weight wise where I was last year. I kind of just feel like crap about myself. But when I got to mile 6 my ankle felt like it was going to give out and then 7 my arches started hurting. But I needed to run through it. I feel so much better after this run, it's hard to explain but I really needed this run.

I survived and it was a good run. I am sore! The plan for the upcoming week is probably 2 long runs. Monta and I are going to do one Monday afternoon and then the normal one on Saturday. I really wish the weight would start coming off. I really hope it's because of the breast feeding and once I stop in May the weight will fall off.

By the way loving the widget!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing so good. I completely understand how you're feeling right now. I'm having a hard time with my own self confidence....which is what is motivating me. This weight will fall off eventually. With all you're doing there is no way it can stay forever

    ReplyDelete