Saturday, October 22, 2011

8 Miles!!

I have to say I am in pain!! I am so sore! Monta and I did our 8 miles today. I used mapmyrun and had a trail. We made it up Temple Mountain and decided we wanted to make sure we got home by 8:14! At first I was just thinking I'll just be glad to finish, even happier not to have to walk but get it under 2 hours. So we ran and ran and ran and added in a neighborhood to see if the Secret Service was there(Really we did I will explain later.) They weren't. Then we realized that Mapmyrun or my watch was off so we just kept running and running and finally once around the park we finally had it!! I could not be happier to be done! But to be honest it really felt good and happy I was able to do it without walking! And getting it under our Timeline! 8 Miles is a good confidence builder just 5 more and I will have my half marathon!!


My reason for liking the widget is even thought Kim and my weight seems to be standing still! Our Widget is moving up and up and it is wonderful! It gives me a push and I don't want it to stay the same! It is one thing I can be in control of!

2 comments: