Friday, October 14, 2011

Bust!

This week nothing has gone as planned.  My "plan" was to get the bowflex dusted off and get working on strength training...that didn't happen.  I wanted to start getting up early and walking/jogging on my own before we take the walk to school with the kids, but because of Riley being sick that didn't happen either.  I planned to go to Zumba both days this week and due to circumstances beyond my control and missed BOTH days.  I also planned to eat healthy this week, but Halloween candy hit the house and well... I couldn't resist.

The little bit of working out I did do this week worked off the Halloween candy, but nothing else.  I sit here with NO weight loss.

Even though there were a lot of distractions this week I have not lost my motivation.  I want to get out there and do it.  I just need to convince myself that 5:30 is a reasonable time to get up in the morning.  I know I can't complain with Korina's schedule being what it is.

1 comment:

  1. Luckily we have not bought in Halloween candy yet!! I dread Halloween because that chocolate is going to be screaming my name!!

    ReplyDelete