Friday, October 14, 2011

Loved this!!



Monica posted this on Facebook! AND I laughed so hard!! That is ME!! It's is so great!! I maintained this week. I was not that great this week at working out so really can't complain. You guys I am not that great for waking up at 4:30am. I have no other choice..... Gary has to leave by 6am and does not get back till after dark. And I don't have a treadmill. I can't wait when it cools off because then I am going to go when Gary come home for lunch. I hate it, but I already paid for this darn race. I have no choice!!! I still do so much wrong and I know(hope) if I just really got down and serious the weight would come off so much faster. Instead of a pound every other week!! Oh Well My fault! No excuses.. Just need to get my butt in gear so I can look like the above girl!! :P

1 comment:

  1. LOL... I saw this on facebook too! I have these drops that I'm taking 3x per day that have been making me feel better. I'll let you know if they help me at all so you can try them. They're called NewMama Drops. Its a supplement from Native Remedies... you can look it up on google and check it out if you want. So far I'm feeling better...let's just see if I start losing weight. Also, I was reading about weight loss postpardum and I read that it is normal to only be able to lose 1-2 lbs per MONTH! Breastfeeding and calorie intake are tricky so the article said that is the average. After reading that my 40 lb goal seems unreachable. LOL

    ReplyDelete