Saturday, October 8, 2011

New Starts - ugh

Ok, so the ONLY reason I'm going to even DARE post these pictures is because I'm hoping it will give me motivation and that some day I'll look back and realize how far I've come because I'll look SO much better. I don't know if there is anything worse than looking at a picture of yourself and realizing that your butt looks like it belongs in it's own solar system because it's so huge:) Seriously, it's depressing. BUT - get it butt/but, anyway, but I'm just starting out after this baby and tons of life changes that have kinda packed on the weight. It's going to get better. I did weigh in this morning, and sadly I started out the week really good, but by Wednesday I was having a pity party so I opened the Halloween candy and all was lost. I'm not going to update my ticker till Nov. for no other reason than, I'm lazy and also want to see how much I can lose before then. But I will be keeping track on my own. Who knows, I might change my mind next week.
I've been drinking more water this week and I need to remember to keep it up because it definitely makes me feel better and gives me more energy. I'm going to start walking this week. the problem is that our treadmill isn't set up in our house yet. It's still out in the garage, and since Jerry is gone from 6:30 am till 9:30 pm (or last night it was 11:15) I'll have to go walking outside with the kids. I prefer to go outside, just not with all the kids. Korina, I really don't know how you do it. waking up at 7 is so hard for me right now. I's also dark till about 7 or 7:15 every morning and without any street lights outside I don't really dare go walking outside alone. Pfew - there's my excuse for not waking up at 4:30! Hopefully it'll get easier and I can get some alone time exercise in.

Sept. 8

Oct.1

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Time has flown by it seems like just yesterday you had luke! A month is already gone! You look great Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have no idea how Korina does it either. She must be super woman because I'm a zombie before 7. Sarah, you're looking good! None of our pregnancies were a piece of cake and at the very least we are all struggling with the same thing and if all we have is that to keep us going then so be it. By the way, I wouldn't go out running when its dark if there aren't any street lights either. Although you could hook a light to your stroller! LOL

    ReplyDelete