Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 1

We weren't able to get the treadmill inside this weekend and I was so bummed because I was so ready to get started exercising this week. But then this morning I realized, DUH... Running/walking is not the only way to exercise! Luke was being extra cooperative so I pulled out my "Biggest Loser"DVD and did the cardio workout. WOW! That really made me realize how out of shape I am. My calves were on fire from the jumping jacks. As exhausting as it was, it felt so good to do something. Day 1 down (as far as exercise) on to day 2 tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Good job for not giving in! It is difficult to veer from habit and find something else to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still learning that, example: It's raining outside can't workout today!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete