Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday!

I lost a pound this week. I still have a far way to go. I really want to be back to where I was but man is hard and I have zero on my motivation right now. Can't it just magically disappear?? I really wish it would.

I am terrible about going to bed after 11pm, it is our only time together plus I am a night owl, but man does 4:30am come quickly going to bed that early. I feel like I close my eyes and it is time to be up and going. Last night I went bed about 11pm, Dallin woke about 12:30am fed him went back to sleep he woke up again at 2:30ish UGH!! It was so hard getting up this morning but Saturday runs are the most important ones. I am so very tired right now!! Our plan was to do 6 miles, but when we hit 5 miles there was a community that was having garage sales. So we went through the community running, running in place has we looked around. (Yes I know people think we are crazy.) Monta almost passing out, Louis had to bring her some fruit snack and then we continued home! I think we ended up doing 7.5miles total. I was supposed to 8 miles today but did not feel ready. Next week we will get there!! We also ran with April today she is faster then us now, so we picked up the pace today.

My plan for next week is to magically loose 40lbs! Also Sarah is putting up her trigger the first of November, I will post a new picture. (hopefully that will give me some will power!)

1 comment:

  1. I seriously don't know how you do it! I have motivation, but it does not include getting up that early to run. You go girl! Keep it up and it will eventually fall off

    ReplyDelete