Friday, October 21, 2011

late, sort of check in

I'm here, I promise!! Sorry, I've been kind of MIA for the last few weeks. Which most likely means I've not been eating very well - which is true. I get my birthday week off right? And the week after too?:) I did at least give up the Halloween chocolate, I wish I could say it was because I had that much will power, but it's actually because Luke is an extra fussy baby and I noticed that when I stopped eating chocolate he wasn't quite as fussy. So as tempting as it is to each the chocolate, having a baby sleep 40 min instead of 20 is worth it.
I had my 6 wk check up yesterday. I could have started working out before that but I never did. I feel much more normal now and the pain is almost gone. At least I know if I have a little pain now it's more likely that the muscles are sore and pretty much non existent, rather than I'm not quite healed. I am going to work into it, starting slowly at first. But even slowly is better than I've been doing.
Our treadmill will be moved into the house this weekend, then I'll add the wigit to my sidebar. I like that a lot. That will help to motivate me a lot. You guys are doing awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Take it easy and don't rush yourself. Remember, running takes stomach muscles too! =) You're gonna do great. Riley had the same problem with chocolate, still does a little. I have to say it helps the eating habits when the bad habits bother the kid

    ReplyDelete