Monday, October 24, 2011

Go Me!

So, I'm about to post my daily miles on my widget.  I just needed to brag to myself a little bit.  I got up this morning ready for the day.  I had set in my mind that for the next month, or at least while the weather is nice, I'm going to walk to the school at least 2x per day.  I go there three times a day so two out of three isn't bad.  It would at least be a 5k every day doing that.  So, we walked the kids to school, then at 11 am I decided it was nice enough outside I'd walk to get Logan.  He was so excited to be able to walk home.  Then at 3 today, Teagan was ready for a nap and he loves going on walks so I put him in his carseat and walked to get the boys.  The only regret....  It was hot!  I thought with it only being 85 degrees today it wouldn't be bad, but it was.  Poor baby had red cheeks.  So, I wanted to make it an even 5 miles so I walked up and down Lindon while waiting for the bell to ring. 

Truthfully, the reason I'm walking so much, or the reason I was so motivated today was because Korina ran 8 miles on Saturday and had 4 more miles than me during the week.  I figured I better step up my game if I'm gonna keep up with her. LOL

2 comments:

  1. And now the competitive side of me is like CRAP now I have workout tomorrow!! Great job Kim!

    ReplyDelete