Saturday, October 29, 2011

Leg cramps!

How do you cure massive leg cramps? I have been having a lot of trouble with them this week which has slowed my pace. They actually start in my ankle, move to my shin, then wrap the outside of my leg and move into my knee. It is horrible pain, and no amount of stretching has helped. It only happens in my right leg. I can work through all my foot problems but this leg cramping is killing me. No matter what I keep going because I am refusing to let pain keep me from exercising.

I have been taking calcium/vitamin c, my prenatal, v-b complex, and my new mama drops. Do I need to eat more bananas or something??

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it will help, but when I was pregnant I had the worst leg cramps. Gatorade really helped I am not sure if I just needed more electrolytes, but it really helped. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're probably right. I'm drinking plenty of water...maybe I need to drink at least one a day and see if it helps

    ReplyDelete