Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Weigh In

I ALMOST made my weigh in goal of losing 5 lbs this week. I lost 4 1/2. It was hard. I turned down so many delicious treats. I guess in a way it was the perfect week for me to be strict because of my love of sugar. I hate to think how much I would have gained in this week alone because I LOVE treats. I didn't even snitch on any Halloween candy last night at the trunk or treat. Nothing till this morning after breakfast. Then all my willpower came tumbling down. I've eaten myself sick this morning. Sick enough to stay away from the candy?? Um, probably not. We gotta get it out of here fast :) I'll just have to be super strong again next week. Besides it's the beginning of a new month, what better time to make a fresh start and reward myself on the 4th Thursday of November. Oh, and I will reward myself.
We ran 11 miles yesterday. It was HARD! My time was decent, but that's cause I was running with Marlo. She's very good at motivating - which is good and bad. I SO wanted to slow down at the end. That last mile was very hard. I'm sure she was rolling her eyes at my wimpiness. But it was very good to be with her because she helps me push it beyond my limit, which I need. It was also nice doing in on Friday instead of Saturday. It was so nice sleeping in this morning. Honestly I'm really not looking forward to the 12 mile run next week, but we're planning a little easier course without the steep hills. That's also why 11 was so hard yesterday. Only 3 weeks from today!! AAAHH

2 comments:

  1. Great job Sarah!! My kids each stuffed a zip-lock bag full of candy to put in the missionary boxes tomorrow! Got rid of some of the candy at least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did awesome Sarah! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete