Monday, October 11, 2010

First Doc Appointment

Okay, I am developing a very bad habit of posting my family stuff on this one...ugh!! My brain has checked out. It will return in about 9 months. =)


So, my first doc appointment went well. I have my official starting weight, which is less that yesterday, but I'm not happy. I have slacked off with the food WAY too much! Skyler and I both feel this way so I have him and my parents on board. I cannot gain weight this pregnancy. I have a fear I'll end up with gestational diabetes so the goal is to eat super healthy, get back into a regular routine of exercising, now that I am feeling better, and maintain.


Here is the pic from today:



I am 15 weeks 1 day in this pic. I should have taken a front one but the process of uploading this pic on my mom's computer is annoying so we'll just stick with this for now. I have 4 weeks until my next official weigh in! I will post pics again at that time.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting. My biggest fear for when I do get pregnant is that a little switch goes off in my brain that says, "you're gaining weight anyway, just eat whatever you want." You can keep it down to the recommended amount. Just eat healthy and stay active. HA, easier said than done when you are feeling so tired and yucky. At least you're in the 2nd trimester already.

    ReplyDelete