Saturday, October 2, 2010

New month pictures!

Jan. 2010



May 2010

Oct. 2010



Can you believe it's been 9 whole months since we started this!!? Starting our 10th month, and I still haven't quite reached my goal, but that's ok. I'm still motivated. Sometimes I wonder if I'll just hover here forever, and really I shouldn't be bummed if that's the case. I've lost 50 pounds, which I'm not complaining about. But I'd REALLY like to reach my goal. On the positive side I did lose weight this week. I lost 2 1/2 pounds. YIPPEE!! I'm getting closer to that next decade. I've got two weeks to get there. (By my birthday) I've tried to be somewhat healthy today, but still not perfect, because tomorrow will be a big eating day. I'm going to shoot for losing 2 1/2 pounds next week. That would actually put me in the next decade! But I also know that after having a good loss this week that will be hard. Wish me luck.

I went running today. I missed it last week, although I did like riding the bike though. I had only planned to do 4, but Marlo and I were talking and before I knew it I looked down at my watch at I was at about 4.35 miles. The obsessive compulsive in me couldn't just stop then. I had to go to a landmark number. So when I hit 4 1/2 I still felt good. I decided to keep going to 5. Long story short, I ended up running all 7, and it felt great. Well, as great as running 7 miles can feel. My legs were tired, and it was hard, but my food didn't hurt at all. I have the 10K race in 2 weeks so I wanted to get a good long run in before registering so I could know it wouldn't hurt my foot any more.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah you look Great! And you will do great at your race. I am happy your foot is feeling better, you did awesome today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah that is awesome!! I'm so glad you were able to do 7 and not have pain. Your pictures of course, look great too!

    ReplyDelete