Saturday, October 9, 2010

3.1 miles!

So today I started my prego workout.... Sarah was gracious enough to run the first 3.1 miles with me. It went well I was very happy to hear Sarah say I hit it though! Then I walked another 3 miles. UGH! I hated having runners pass me or seeing runners on the other side of the road. It kind of stinks!! I don't look pregnant so I feel like when these old people run past me they are thinking, "Come on if I can run so can you!!" I know they are not but.... it is just my thinking. It is really hard, but whatever is best for the baby I will do, even though it is not always fun. I am beyond excited to go to the doctor on Wednesday and hear the heart beat. It just does not seem real till you hear that beat. I got a 10.00 gift card to Kohls I was debating buying shirts I could wear now or buying prego shirts. I found some really good deals on prego shirts two for $2.60 total! They look so HUGE! I took them home and Katelynn looked in the bag and said, "Those are some nice BIG shirts." Thanks Katelynn!! Luckily I don't fit into them yet!! At least now I have two cute BIG shirts to wear when my belly pops out!!

1 comment:

  1. Well maybe if we go together you won't feel so bad. It's never fun walking alone. I haven't gotten my butt out there yet, but if I can do an hour of zumba without getting worn out then I can run 3.1 miles. There isn't much difference.

    ReplyDelete