Friday, October 8, 2010

A new low

Thanks to All day sickness I am down another 3lbs. I am getting close to my goal. This week was a tough week. The morning/all day sickness really set in. Some days were okay other days seemed like they were never going to end. I talked to one of my cousins who works for my doctor and they ordered my a prescription for nausea medicine YIPPEE!!! So I am hoping I can start to feel half way normal. I also found out that I will not be able to run the half marathon in November. I was bummed at first but to be honest, there will be plenty of races but only one baby. Even the 10k is to much. So I will doing the 5k at Valley of Fire. A little disappointed but like I said plenty of races in the future! Through the sickness I have still been working out, I am determined to stay in some what of shape while I am pregnant. I will still be posting weekly gains or weight loss. My goal is too only gain 20lb through out the whole pregnancy. I will also be posting monthly pictures. I go to the doctor on Wednesday, so I will find out then how far I am and what exactly is the due date. I think I am 8 or 9 weeks along. So Wednesday I will know all!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, for getting close to your goal, but BOO for being so sick and getting there by throwing up. Not fun. I'm sorry. I hope the medicine helps a lot and that you can feel a little more normal. You are so right, there will be many races, but only one baby. It's better to be safe and not risk it. I'm very happy for you and very impressed that you've still been running and exercising even while feeling sick. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a stronger woman than me! All we need is for Sarah to join us and we can change this page to a prego update page instead of a weight loss journey. LOL I hope your medicine works for ya.

    ReplyDelete