Friday, October 22, 2010

Weigh In

I am 9 weeks and 3 days today. This week started out rough, Sunday was the worst day. I had the worst stomach cramps and just felt terrible! The week as got gradually better as it has went on. Working out wise M,W, &F I worked out. Wednesday getting my 5k in and plan on doing something still debating if I want to run a 5k or bike the 11mile run with all the other girls tomorrow. Decisions Decisions!!

Eating wise- I'm still in the all day sickness. But hard candies make my stomach feel better. I have no idea why. I always have a few Jolly Ranchers in my pocket. Not the healthiest but Hey it makes me happy!! I have been eating tons of fruit and really have not got my appetite back just yet.

This week weight loss was 5lbs. Yup that puts me under my goal weight. My feelings I got here from being sick, so whatever, and to be honest I really hope I can gain it back next week, because that would mean I feel better!!!!

Note: I need to put this note on my pesonal blog but my countdown has been changed to my actual due date, not when I am having the c-section. Right now such big things happen every week, and I want to know what is going on now not in a week!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great Korina! Don't worry about gaining back the 5 lbs. Even if you feel better if you keep doing what you're doing it will all even out. Leave the weight gain for the 2nd and 3rd trimesters! LOL

    ReplyDelete