Monday, November 1, 2010

Take Two

Last night I told Jerry I was going to try to go all week without eating any of the Halloween candy. He laughed at me and said, "Good Luck." I was so determined to show him the strength of my will power facing the huge bowl of Halloween candy. I even put it away in the back of the pantry when I woke up this morning so it wouldn't be there taunting me all day.
But about right now I'm thinking about going and digging it out of the pantry and enjoying. My kids are on a 3 day sugar high, and I'm in withdrawls. Not a good combination. I think I might HAVE to have some just to keep up with the. Really, I don't want to, I'm just being a good mom:)

1 comment:

  1. so funny! I already had a snicker bar this morning! Isn't it a great way to start your day!! By the time I get rid of all this candy, it is going to be December which is the season to pack on the winter jacket!

    ReplyDelete