Thursday, December 2, 2010

OH To housework!

Since I am waiting for my laundry to get done to fold and Aiden and Robot Maynor(Aiden has a 3inch toy!) are cleaning and helping it is going rather fast! I only have 5 days left to get the YUMMY Thanksgiving feast off! My antibiotics are finally kicking in so I can swallow again!! But having strep throat all week has made it easy to resist food, see always a upside to everything! I keep jumping around on the scale hopefully next Tuesday it will be on the nice side. I have been a slacker with the working out, I really need to get a new schedule. I need to start doing workout video or something!! Looking forward to okay I just NEED! to do our run on Saturday!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure with strep throat it will be easy to get the extra pounds off. Not fun!! I hope you feel better soon. I've been lucky, I filled my sweet tooth so it has been very easy to resist the bad stuff.

    ReplyDelete