Monday, December 13, 2010

Minor Victory

I did it!! I got on the treadmill! That was the first step, and it was hard. I ran 3 miles, and THAT was hard! Very hard. The first mile was the hardest, and it did get a little easier after that. It amazes me though just how fast my body has forgotten how to run for endurance. I did it though, and it felt great when I was done and I'll do it again. I'm planning to do weights tomorrow and maybe walk a little on the treadmill, or if I go to the gym I'll ride the bike. Can't swim yet because I have some stitches in my head. I'll run again on Wednesday for sure.
I've also been good with my eating so far today. But the night is young. First thing I did when I woke up was throw away all the left over birthday cake. If I don't see it, it is much easier! The week is starting off on the right foot so far!

3 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB!! If you need to drop off the kids so you can go to gym you are more then welcome to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing major Patti, I just got some cysts removed from my head last week so I still have the stitches in till next week. Then in 2 weeks I get to go get two more cysts out. They are my Mormon horns.:) They aren't dangerous, or even painful. Just annoying and I was at the dermatologist anyway so I figured I'd just get them taken care of.

    ReplyDelete