Monday, December 6, 2010

2 more days

I have 2 more days to lose my holiday weight. =( I thought I had more, but then I looked at my calendar and realized my appointment is on WEDNESDAY!! Ahhh! So, with this disturbing fact I hopped on the scale. I think I'll end up with a 2-4 lb weight gain, which isn't too bad I suppose. I know I'm supposed to gain and I have gotten BIGGER this month, but the fact that I'm not actually losing weight like my last 2 pregnancies is really irritating me. Although, the irritation comes from the fact that I haven't done anything to make it happen. It is all too easy to eat bad when you're on food stamps! I'm not even kidding!! You have all the healthy stuff available to you but you also have all the BAD stuff. We get a mixture of both and it is awful. My favorite guilty pleasure are the Etenmann's donuts you get at Walmart...so bad!! I gotta practice some self control when it comes to the shopping. I have gotten a lot better. My sweet tooth isn't as bad as it was last month, but its the holidays... I'm gonna have sweets.

My biggest problem at this point is my lack of energy. I have to pick and choose what I'm gonna do so I have energy to do what I need to do. I noticed a few weeks ago if I go to Zumba I have no energy the rest of the day...at all. I can't keep doing that to Skyler so we're gonna start walking instead. Maybe I'll brave riding a bike. We really need to get our son Jayden out to exercise because he is my little addict. He loves food and it is starting to show in his weight. This 8 year old kid is over 100 lbs! He doesn't look it, but his belly is starting to get a little pudgy and I really don't want him to end up like me or his dad. If that isn't motivation, I don't know what is.

2 comments:

  1. That is the hardest part about being pregnant I think, the lack of energy. And zumba definitely uses a lot of energy. Good luck at your dr. appt.

    ReplyDelete