Sunday, December 19, 2010

6 Days

6 Days without any of us posting anything!!! AHHH are we all still alive or enjoying Christmas a little to much!!! I think number 2 may win.(and I kind of hope it is the reason) But I have done something smart to help my scale. Gary is off for 2 weeks and I am beyond excited!! So for these two week I am going to walk 5 days a week!! I have slagging on motivation, so I asked Monta to join me in the morning to go for a walk with me. If I know she is waiting for me I will be there!! So I am sticking to this goal! And hopefully I can maintain over this holiday break. I am okay with gaining weight while I am pregnant, I just don't want to gain any of the excess weight that I really do not need. I heard it is normal to gain up to 50lbs while pregnant. I only lost 54lbs and I really do not want to end up back where I started a year ago. I am hoping to stay some what active to hopefully not start where I had to start last time.

By the way if anyone wants to join us walking you are more than welcome to!

1 comment:

  1. Even if you do gain the 50 pounds back with the pregnancy, you'll lose at least 8 pounds the day you have the baby. You're still better than where you started. You've done awesome and I'm so impressed.

    ReplyDelete