Tuesday, December 28, 2010

anyone else???

Are either of you refusing to get on the scale after the holiday weekend?? I am!!! On top of the yummy food we had I am now retaining water like crazy!! It doesn't matter how much water I drink I am still retaining. I have a feeling it is because I've been on my feet so much. I don't think I gained any actual weight because I actually ate pretty well and stayed away from overindulging in the sweets. BUT...this water retention says otherwise. I am hoping to take the rest of the week to rest and put my feet up. Last night my feet were so swollen that when I was standing my toes did not touch the floor!! THAT IS BAD! I have never been that bad before.

I hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend as much as I did!

1 comment:

  1. That made me laugh. You're walking on water balloons. :) Yes, I am too scared to step on the scale and I HAVEN'T been eating good at all. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror today... scary!! We'll get back into routine. I HAVE to. I don't want to end up where I started!

    ReplyDelete