Monday, December 13, 2010

4 months worth of picuters

By getting all these pictures together I have realized I have not really changed much. I enjoy to blaming the pouch on the pregnancy but it was their 4 months ago!

6 weeks(had no idea I was pregnant)

8 weeks pregnant

14 weeks pregnant

17 weeks pregnant( Aiden took this picture) Like how blurry it is but you can see the tummy.

I went to the doctor last week and he looked at his paperwork to see how I was doing on gaining or loosing weight. And he said, "OH 87lb weight GAIN!!" YEAH!! Not happening. Something went wrong there. He said they would figure it out before the next appointment. By scale at home is 4 pounds gained. I think I will take my scale over theirs! I am going to try keep up with this, but it rather depressing watching the scale crawl up and up and up and away! Each week!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I feel your pain!!! I haven't had your weightloss, but I have felt the agony of the scale going up. I just hope I can keep it under control in my last trimester. Having holiday yummies during the 2nd is rough because it is the period of the most weight gain for pregnancy, then you add all the treats on top of that...UGH!!

    ReplyDelete