Monday, December 6, 2010

Prego Brain

That's right I am blaming it on the belly. Its got to be good for something!!! So That is why I can't remember to weigh in! Tomorrow I have my doctors appointment. I will be exactly 4 months tomorrow, so I will take my picture along with my weigh in tomorrow. Which neither one will be pretty!! I always loose weight at the beginning of my pregnancy and then by the end I balance back out. But I have already started gaining!! I know it is normal to gain weight while you are pregnant, but it is still really hard on me. I have dedicated this whole year on getting healthy and being able to look into a mirror and to literally watch yourself grow. Is rather depressing to say the least. Last week all my pants became WAY to small, and the best part is I can't find my prego pants. I can find every shirt but no pants. Have no idea where I stored them, but here I am. I think I really may just have to go buy some. I am excited to go to the doctor tomorrow hearing the heartbeat gives me a boost of strength and reminds me how great this all is!

No comments:

Post a Comment