Monday, December 13, 2010

New Prego Pic!

I've been meaning to get a pic up for 2 months now and just haven't done it. So far my total pregnancy weight gain is 10 lbs. Not good for someone who only planned on gaining 15 this pregnancy, but its not too late!! The holidays are almost over and I'll have 3 months to get myself back in gear and get it under control. I have high hopes that I can keep to my goal. Not realistic, I suppose.

So as of today I am 24 weeks and 1 day. I got lucky because I always start a new week on Sunday so it is easy to keep track. I've got a big baby belly to go with my weight gain so I don't feel too bad about it.

15 weeks 1 day



24 weeks 1 day

The black shirt is surprisingly slimming around my massive belly but all my other shirts are in the washer right now so it will have to do. I think we all get the idea. I have to say... the new haircut I got from Marlo does wonders for the way I look. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment