Saturday, February 19, 2011

Progress!

I went to my doc appointment yesterday and it was a good one.  Typical checkup, just checking the baby's heartbeat...which is VERY strong.  It was beating at 159 bpm... more than any of my other babies.  I was not afraid to get on the scale this week because I behaved myself most of the week. =)  As it turns out, I lost 1 lb.  I was very happy about that.  I have another appointment in 2 weeks so I'm hoping to keep it up.  So far I've gained 21 lbs and I'm hoping to keep it at that number in this last 6 weeks. 

I have found that I am dabilitated when it comes to exercising.  I try and I fail... it is just too painful at this point.  This little guy is way down in my pelvic area, making even walking difficult at times.  Often times he stretches so much that he jabs something...feet, hands, whatever, into my nerves, which causes a great deal of discomfort when walking.  Not to mention the fact that I feel out of breath and dizzy a lot.  I almost passed out in the grocery store this week, which was a little scary, but Skyler was with me.  Needless to say, I don't go shopping alone if I can avoid it.

Other than these little inconveniences I have been doing well.  I'm starting to get excited about the baby coming, but I think it is because I'm looking forward to my life getting back to normal... with my body and the many other things that feel out of wack right now.  6 weeks left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment