Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekly Update!!


So, as promised... my new pic. I had my appointment yesterday and it went well. I was only up 2 lbs, but I'm not counting it for these reasons... my appointment was in the afternoon rather than morning this time, it was about 30 minutes after I ate lunch, AND my poor feet were swollen from being out all morning. See, as the day goes on you gain weight... we all know that. =) Don't you just love my rationale.

I have skipped on the idea of traditional exercise because it just isn't fun right now. So, I've been doing hand weights and leg lifts while I'm sitting. I have also played my Wii fit a few times this week. The little bit I'm doing is helping. I have to say pregnancy cravings suck!! I crave everything I shouldn't have. The fun part... I only crave it when I'm trying to be good for my weigh in. Like Thursday... I sooo wanted a soda, but I didn't want to drink one because I knew my feet would swell instantly and I was trying to keep the swelling to a minimum. The craving wouldn't go away so as soon as my appointment was over I shared a can with Logan.. 2 sips and I was done, craving cured. It is so annoying.

At this point I'm just uncomfortable, but 8 weeks is not that far away so it doesn't bother me. This entire pregnancy has gone by so fast. Some weeks have been a little longer than others, but most have just flown by. Before you know it I'll be posting baby pics!

1 comment: