Friday, February 18, 2011

Weigh In

I actually remembered to weigh in!! I usually forget on Friday, so I use my Saturday weight. But I finally remembered! I did gain a pound this week. I have been maintaining for quite awhile so it is okay. Plus I have a goal of how much I want to gain this pregnancy and I am still quite far away from it, so I am hoping I do not go over my goal!! It is kind of funny when I was loosing weight I flew through this decade within a week and half I was done with this decade. Now that I am gaining once a gain I have been in the decade FOREVER!! Which I am not complaining because I realize I am not loosing weight I am gaining so when I get out of this decade I will be in a higher one!!! This week has been a crazy week. Eating wise I have done pretty good. Working out wise I start but don't last very long, I get light headed so easily. I have enjoyed having Zofran this week! Tuesday I have a doctor appointment along with the glucose test. I really hope I pass I really do not want to take the 3 hour test. With Maylee I got light headed a lot and I failed the first test and had to take the 3 hour test, so I am expecting to fail this one.. But I really hope I don't have to!!! One exciting thing is Tuesday I will be 27 weeks which means my last week in the 2nd Trimester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment