Saturday, February 12, 2011

Are we slacking?? =)

Hey ladies!!  Its that time again.  I can't believe none of us posted a mid-week.  I didn't because I was dealing with a sick kid who decided to give me his cold.  I just love how he shares. =)  So, I'm gonna keep this short today.

BAD, BAD, BAD WEEK!!  I was so tired from being kept up at all hours of the night, my mom's back is giving her trouble, and on top of that Skyler was sick too so we ate out like 4-5 times this week.  BAD!!  I'm actually sick of fast food.  It is awful when you can't enjoy the simple pleasure of a cheeseburger anymore. LOL

Anyway, despite that, I did not gain anything this week... or maybe it just hasn't come on yet.  I have to be good from now on because my weigh in is on Friday and I DO NOT want to be 5 lbs heavier. =)

2 comments: