Saturday, February 12, 2011

Another Week Closer!

Another week. I am still in the same funk I feel like I have been in this funk since beginning of the year. I really did not want to write in the blog, beginning I'm not doing what I am supposed to. I had a hard time working out this week. But luckily we have been eating at home, so I was able to maintain this week. But I am nervous for next, first I went grocery shopping and every snack food possible was yelling my name!! Then which I could not be happier for my insurance finally stopped denying my Zofran after nearly 4 weeks!!! :P So I am finally feeling good like me again!! Today I started to get nauseated and I was like, "Oh great another crappy day!" But then I remembered I have medicine! I as usual almost started crying out of happiness knowing I could take a pill and be me again! I went to like a zillion stores this week searching for pants. I either couldn't breath or they would fall right off! Finally on Friday when Gary got home I thought I should check Ross. They have different brands; so I finally found pants that fit!! YIPPEE!! I can breath and they are not falling off of me!

26 Weeks

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Another week closer. I love the picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were able to find pants!! Lucky you! Great pic, by the way

    ReplyDelete