Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekly Update

I have noticed the past few weeks that I weigh one number, and every day I am either that number, one higher or one lower. Just continue to bounce around. When I weighed in this morning I was one lower. But tomorrow I may be one higher. I guess I lost a pound. I hope to maintain for just a few more weeks, before the gaining begins again!

I have also had a really hard time getting out and working out. It has been really cold outside so I don't want to drag my already sick kids out of the house. I try to get out a few days a week or something around the house.

I have been on sandwhich kick lately and I go through 2 to 3 bags of 10lb bags of Ready Ice!! FOR REALS!!

A conversation I had with Rebecca

Me: Rebecca is your Mom going to have a baby?
Becca: NO!
Me: How do you know
Becca: Because she does not have a big belly like you!! :P

Thanks Becca! When she said this I was so grateful to be pregnant if I wasn't pregnant she said this I would probably be adding in a few ab workouts a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment