Sunday, March 27, 2011

reporting for duty

Yes, I'm slacking on my updates. Truly I haven't even weighed myself for over a week - I'm kinda afraid:) I didn't do horribly last week, but I also didn't do great. So, once again, starting again tomorrow. One positive thing is that I noticed yesterday that the ice cream that we bought a week ago in still in the freezer - hasn't even been opened. With as much as I love ice cream, that's one thing I've noticed that I really haven't craved so much with this pregnancy. However, I think the calories have been easily replaced with cookies and other sugary goodness. BUT, one other positive note is that when I have the house stocked with fruit I'd actually prefer the fruit to cookies, etc. The problem is when I don't have fruit. So I'm going to strive to keep lots of fresh fruit around.
I'll be 16 weeks on Tues.!! I'll post a new pic with the new month, and I'll really try to get it up on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment