Saturday, March 26, 2011

32 weeks!

7 more weeks to go. It still seems seems so far away. I am excited to meet Dallin, but to be honest still have a lot to do to get ready. I am hoping and determined to be able to do at least a mile until the day I give birth. I was just going to do a few laps around our neighborhood, but as soon as I started I knew I had to leave the neighborhood. Passing my house would not have happened today! I am happy I got out I took two of my kids and I guess if you count the build in one then 3! It was nice to get some fresh air and it felt good. I talked to Marlo today who is training for half marathon in June. And she hit 6 miles today and I thought UGH! Do I really want to run that far??? But I will I paid no turning back, better learn to love to run!! I have a ultrasound on Tuesday and then I am going to going through boxes and boxes of clothes! If anyone wants or needs girls clothes let me know!

P.S. Sometime next week I will get a picture up! My computer is dying I am actually borrowing one right now to post this. We had to order a new one I am waiting for it to come in!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with that mile! You're looking good so I do not doubt you can keep this up. 7 weeks will go by very fast. Just think we have General Conference then a couple weeks later spring break, the a couple more weeks and your little one is here!!

    ReplyDelete