Friday, March 18, 2011

Near the end...


Okay, so this pic is from last week, but I can tell you not much has changed.  I feel huge, I look huge, what more can I say.  This last week is going to be hard to get through because I have so much to do and no where near the energy needed to do it.  Skyler has decided I'm nuts.  Here's why...

Monday -  I actually rested... didn't feel too good.
Tuesday - had some energy so I did laundry and then visited playgroup, brought boxes of clothes home and sorted them until I finally finished at 9pm
Wednesday - my back was hurting pretty bad so I rested and took care of my sick children
Thursday - had energy again so instead of finishing laundry and cleaning the bathroom like I should have, I decided the office was driving me crazy so I cleaned it.  This was a big project, but desperately needed to be done.
Friday - my back and hips were hurting, but Skyler decided we needed to go shopping so I went and endured the torture... yes shopping is torture on my back right now.  As I sat in the car, the mess of tissues and trash that has accumulated over the last few months was driving me crazy!!  I have been telling Skyler for over a month that WE needed to go out and clean the car... meaning HE needed to do it. ;) but he never did.  Well, today was it, I couldn't stand it any more so as he sat inside playing video games I was outside, cleaning and vacuuming the car.  I would love to make him feel guilty about not helping me, but I'm trying to be nice in my irritated state.  So, once I was done, he says, "Kim, its time to pick up the boys!"  I was like, "okay, go get them" ....  I ended up climbing in the car to get them... aching back and all.  THEN he decided we needed to go shopping again so Matthew could use his gift card.  We spent an hour standing around Kohls trying to find an outfit for him.  Again... my aching back...  So, contractions started and where did they go... my back. UGH!!  I did eventually get to take a nap and my back felt a little better after laying in a reclining chair but it is a never ending pain with me.  I have this inner fear that I will never enjoy sleep again, but that has to be just a fear, right?  Once this baby is out, I'm sure I'll feel better. 

10 MORE DAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment