Saturday, March 5, 2011

I guess I'm still here

I'm here! I guess it is just really hard for me to post on the biggest winner blog when all I keep doing is gaining weight. And lately feeling like I am doing nothing right! I have gone out and worked out a few times this week. I stick around the house that when I start to get light headed I can head home. I feel like I am living off TUMS, I think a cracker gives me heart burn. I am very very ready for May to get here. I am worried once I have this baby I will never get back where I was. I took me forever to do it the first time. I have decided to set goals after I have the baby to get me back. The first being a Mud Run in the end of August. It different, fun and not as far as half marathon!!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel, but you gotta push through it. Remember I was sick for almost 6 months of my pregnancy. I felt the same way, except you're at least making an effort. I couldn't get my butt out of bed to do anything. In all I have gained 21 lbs this pregnancy and I still have 4 weeks left! Do the best you can and don't let what you can't do get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great. Those last few months are horrible. I'm sorry, and not looking forward to the acid reflux/heartburn. You WILL get back to where you were before the baby. You started out the pregnancy in great shape, weighing much less than you did before, and mainly more healthy. You'll get back after the baby. I'll be there with you for your second race - not the one in August:) and you'll be kickin' my booty!

    ReplyDelete