Saturday, March 12, 2011

Still here..

I finally took a picture! But you can't see it! My camera is not uploading right now for some reason. When I figure it out I will upload it!! Today I walked to Monta's house and then back home. I have to admit I was a little nervous if I could walk that far. It helped that I walked with Marlo, so I was able to talk the whole time and it went rather quickly. I walked around the neighborhood farther than the distances to Monta's house. But I have my house here, so when I get light headed I can head home! My goal and I would love to make it all the way being able to do a mile up to the day I walk in the hospital to have the baby.

As you saw in my post below I signed up for a half marathon!! I have to say this gave me such confidence. Part of me has been really worried that once I had the baby I would not have the will power to do this again. It took me 6 years to do it the first time. And it was painful, sleepless and took a lot of me and my family. And knowing I would be done with the healing right dead in the middle of the summer. Who wants to run when it is 112 degrees outside?? Not me!! But signing up for this along with Monica and Marlo. I know I can I am not going to waste all that MONEY!! I will be there, so now I am excited. I know I am going to do it! It will not be easy to be honest it will be harder, I will have a new baby!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you need to invest in a really good treadmill. =) I admire your strength Korina. I am so glad I won't be in 112 degree heat this summer.

    ReplyDelete