Saturday, March 12, 2011

A regular Saturday Check in





12 weeks


I have not been diligent in my posts - and I know exactly why. So I'm going to strive to get more regular posts up to motivate myself. This week, in a nutshell?? BAD! Next week will be better. I was really sick on Monday and part of Tuesday. I think it was a stomach bug, cause if that is morning sickness, WOW, I don't envy you morning sick people. :) I just felt yucky. Maybe it helped me get some of the weekend weight off though. I've gained too much and need to just maintain here for the next, oh, 15 weeks. ha ha. I actually woke up and missed our Saturday morning runs. I thought about getting on the treadmill and going walking, but... I didn't. So here's my goal for next week. It's very basic. I am going to exercise at least 3 days next week. I'll let you know how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment