Friday, January 27, 2012

weigh in

I weighed in this morning and lost 2.5 pounds! Still was hoping for more, but I will take it. A loss is a loss. I was feeling pretty good about my 8 lb loss for the competition with my in-laws, but we totally lost. My brother-in-law and his wife killed us all with losing 6.5% - holy cow! That's a lot. So I'm stepping up my game next week. Ok, actually - I don't really know what I'll do differently because I'm doing what I should be, and it is coming off, just slower than I'd hoped. Dieting and nursing are a tricky balance. Already I'm feeling like it's effecting my milk, but I'm also not being drastic, just smart. So anyway, I'm talking in circles. Hopefully I can lose more and it will start coming off faster. I'll try to get a new pic up here on Feb. 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Sarah! 2.5pounds is great! Dieting and breastfeeding is hard, if you cut down on your food, your milk drops and the same with burning calories, those calories make the milk. I feel for you. You are doing so great 2.5 is awesome!

    ReplyDelete