Friday, January 13, 2012

Weigh In!

I lost another 3.8 pounds this week! I'll take it! My goal is to loose 4.2 pounds by the end of January and that will 20lbs in one month!!!!!

I am excited about my weight loss. But I almost feel like I am cheating before the New Years I was literally working 5 times harder and loosing NOTHING!! Now that I am able to watch my calories and not having to worry about my milk dropping I am really able to watch my calories. And my hormones are adjusting.

I did not win on Thin it to Win it this week. SOMEONE lost 15lbs!! WOWZERS!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are on fire Korina! Way to go!! I'm so proud of you. I knew those pounds would just melt off eventually from all your hard work! And, uh, 15 POUNDS!!!! And you lost 12 last week! you guys are pulling Biggest Loser numbers!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete