Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm kind of here

Well I am here and everywhere I think! Its been awhile. I kind of considered stopping blogging on here. But at this point I am going to do everything ( i will get more into this) I can to get to my goal. So so since the last post.

I ran the Vegas Half Marathon! I wish I could tell you the time. But that is a mystery! A few days they posted it took me way longer then I thought I had ran it in. But I was like whatever they have timing chips. Then a week later I got pictures of "me!" and it was an old man! I'm not a old man! Then the week before Christmas I got a email that said it looks like we registered you with the wrong number, please email us your time and info! Even though it was crazy, I enjoyed it my favorite race by far! I did loose two toenails from it! But I finished and did not walk one step! I did time it myself but the corrals were not organized so we started running before we even hit the starting line. So I had to start it way early so I would not get trampled! And at the end it was raining so I was just trying to get to my foil jacket on.


And I maintained and maintained and maintained really the story of my life I felt like I could eat the world and not gain a pound or work my butt off and still maintain!


For Christmas I got a Planet Fitness gym Membership!!! I am super excited and really love it. But as usual did not matter what I did still maintained! :? After Christmas my mom came in town which means lots of food and food. So I put a few pounds on.

New Years day I was on my way home from the hotel visiting my Mom when Monta calls and ask if I want to be in their "Thin it to Win it" Competition I really need the motivation so I said sure! So this week I have made a lot of changes.

1. Really watched my calories, I think I have skin milk I can pump 10ounces and Dallin still has still have a bottle after I feed him my milk. So I decided since I have to feed him bottles anyways I am okay with my milk dropping. Since I have been having to give him so many bottles anyways.

2. Gym went everyday except for Wednesday and Wednesday i worked out with Monta. I met with the personal trainer. He is supposed to get me a workout schedule soon.

3. NO SODA NO SUGAR DRINKS

4. WATER!! ( I even Got a new water bottle)

5. No eating after 7pm

6. Also Monta gave me this spray and it reminds me of a Listerine strip. So after you spray this stuff in your mouth it taste all pepperminting so you don't want to eat anything. Kind of like right after you brush your teeth. So I eat dinner finish then I spray that way I will not munch!

7. I also joined this thin it to win it we all put 5 dollars in and at the end of the week. The person with lost the most BMI. That way its fair for the skinny people! :P gets all the money honey!! So I am competitive and I like money! We have been rooting each other on also!

8. I also readjusted my little trigger to my goal weight instead of pre pregnancy weight.


So after a week! We met up this morning and all weighed. WE ALL LOST!! And guess who won that's right ME!! I lost 12lbs!! I have never lost that much weight ever!


I really think a lot of it has to do with cutting the calories. Meeting with the trainer he was asking me everything I have been doing and eating. And has soon has I told him I was breastfeeding he said, "That's why." He said either people loose weight from breastfeeding or the total opposite where some people's bodies hold in calories to make sure they will have enough to make the milk. Which it ends up holding more calories then it needs. I realize my milk will and is drying up and I have mixed feelings about this. Sometimes I don't want to stop and other times I am so ready to be Korina again. Then I worry what if I stop and still don't loose the weight then what will I do! That's my excuse! :P Plus Dallin is my last I don't want to regret it , can't make up for it again. Mixed feelings about this whole thing!

So for a monthly picture here you go! GROSS!! Look at that muffin top!

For next week, I would love to continue to loose, and really hope it will keep coming off I have maintained long enough!!

1 comment: