Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Question...

What's the point of exercising and eating right if you don't lose weight? I know.. being healthy, feel better about yourself.. blah, blah, blah. Just kidding. I know those things are important, but it's so frustrating when I have SO much to lose for it to be so hard to lose. Sure wasn't hard to gain it:) I really tried to do good over the weekend, and have been good so far this week too, and I've lost half a pound since Friday. Yes, a loss is a loss. Hopefully my body will kick in gear and I'll lose 10 pounds in 2 days. haha. I'll keep at it though, because I know if I don't I'll just gain. And on the positive side, even though I haven't really lost a lot of pounds yet, my pants seem to fit a bit better this morning than they did last week. So I'll keep it up.

1 comment:

  1. I was complaining about this, this morning!! Yesterday I put on my winning jeans (the jeans I won) and they fit!! I was so excited and they were comfortable! Yahoo! Then this morning weighed myself thinking okay if those fit I must have lost weight nope still the same!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR so annoying!

    ReplyDelete