Thursday, January 26, 2012

One Month

This week started off as a very frustrating depressing week. I was working my butt of and my weight never moved! So upsetting, I was working so hard and has of Wednesday still the exact same thing. Finally yesterday a a few pounds came and weighed this morning I lost 5pounds!! That puts me at 19 pounds this month. I will take it. My brother is getting married Feb 18th, and I would really like to loose another 11 pounds by then. Probably not a realistic goal, but I will aim for it!

So Monta took this picture of me at the beginning of January.
So last night Kira and I went to the gym and I made her take a picture of me, I did not pose exactly the same. My legs are extended in the top pictures not the bottom one. But you can see my muffin top is shirking.
Gary and I are going on a date tonight, so I am a little nervous, about gaining it all back in one bite. I am going to try this weekend not to be bad, one meal is okay all weekend not so good! Dallin is napping and I started back to work this week, so while he sleeps I work!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy for you. I can see a difference in your pictures! You still have 3 weeks, you will lose the 11 lbs. Good Luck. 5 pounds is awesome.

    ReplyDelete