Friday, September 30, 2011

Present

I here somewhere! I have not been blogging much my Nike+ watch downloads everything onto the site so I feel like I am checking in, just on Facebook not here! I am going to hang out at 6 miles for probably 2 more weeks. Then I will continue to crawl up from there. I can't wait till it cools off and I don't have to wake up at 4:30am!! I thought I lost more then I did, I did not realize where I was. So I only lost .5lbs. But starting Wednesday(9/28) I have been counting calories. I joined Dr. Oz million weight loss website. I like how it is set up. So hopefully the weight will finally start coming off. I hate counting calories but I really feel like I have no choice!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so good! But I thought you were already counting calories? By the way, you can't veer from the blog just because you're letting us know how far you run! =) The blog is for feelings, venting, pictures, and progress. I love you and am so proud of you for getting out of bed every morning to exercise! Pass some of that motivation and determination this way.

    ReplyDelete