Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Run

Well today I realize I am quite addicted to my Nike Watch. I was could not find it this morning and part of me was thinking why even bother!! I found it, I ran! We did 6 miles. I would have to say 6 miles is hard, but it is starting to feel good. I have the confidence to know that I can run 6 miles I don't dread it. My plan is to enjoy running up to the end of this training. The last half marathon we did I HATED!! running by the time it got over I was so strict and stuck to the schedule like my life depended on it. I have decided I am going to run 2 more weeks at 6 miles. Then a 4 weeks of 8 miles. One 10 then on Thanksgiving when they hold the annual turkey trot they do a half, 10k, 5k and fun run. I will just do the half marathon that day which will make it a little easier doing it has a race. Then the following week a 6 miler and the following week will be the race!! During the week I will just run for what my time allows me to run. I also have enjoyed running because my running partners Ejona and Monta. I love Sarah, Monica and Marlo but sorry guys YOU are so much faster then me I enjoy running with people and talking it makes time go so much faster and keeps your mind off what your doing.

My foot is still killing me. I think I am going to have to go to the foot doctor and have him look at it.

Weight wise I am still maintaining. I need to change a few more things!! Then hopefully the weight will start to fall off!

A few weeks ago I volunteered at the World Championship 70.3 Iron Man. It gave me some needed motivation to see all these people from all over the world really put everything into this race. The actual race was on Sunday so I was not able to help that day but I helped with the registration it was a lot of fun! Today we had the volunteer barbecue I got 2 new workout shirts, hats, water bottles!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got it all figured out! Good luck lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed. I'm so sad I can't be there to run with you. I will start running in a few weeks and guarantee you will be faster and have much more endurance than me. Hope I can get back in gear as well as you have! Good job! Let us know what the dr. says.

    ReplyDelete