Tuesday, September 20, 2011

This week is gonna be hard

Well, all the "issues" I have been having over the last few months have come to a head.  Breastfeeding is no longer birth control for me.  My body was apparently attempting to get back to normal cuz mother nature showed up.  In a way I'm happy about it because there is no more worrying that there is something wrong with me.  On the other hand it totally sucks because...well... it just does! =)  I seriously doubt I'm gonna lose weight this week with how bloated I am.  I'm gonna try anyway.  I have been on my feet for what feels like non-stop since Saturday and it isn't going to end any time soon.

I honestly wish to be like Monta someday.... exercising while sitting, constantly moving, and feeling good doing it.  She was like us for many years and got down to where she is at an "old" age... Don't tell her I said she was old. ;)  She had adult kids!  So, at our young ages, with young kids, I'm sure we all can too.  By the way, she's not old, she's younger than me because she feels younger than me. LOL.  If you're reading this I love you Monta!  You're an inspiration!

If you're wondering why I got on that rant, its because the kids at preschool think Monta is Lana's mom...what a compliment from a young one!

Anyway, Skyler and I have started increasing our walks and the route we are doing is 2.73 miles.  When I hit that 2 mile mark I usually get the sharp tingling pain in my feet that I would get when I ran, but I'm not letting it get to me, especially since I'm walking.  I know it is my weight so I'm gonna have to just work through it and drop some pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment