Friday, September 30, 2011

Check In

So, this month I have lost a total of 5 lbs.  Not so good on the grand scale, but I'm happy with it.  I am slowly, but surely getting back into gear.  The lack of sleep does not help.  I am taking a new prenatal and am on a vitamin B complex, which is helping my energy level and my mood.  I did attempt a little running this week.  I did pretty good except I noticed my shins were aching in the beginning.  I forgot how much we use those muscles when we run.

Minty, my primary prez, has decided I need to go walking with her.  She goes 2x/day!  My choices are 6am and 8:30pm...neither are my preference, BUT it is probably a good idea for me to start going in the morning just because getting in the extra miles might take off some extra pounds.  We're gonna talk and figure it out.

Tuesday I plan to start Zumba again.  I'm looking forward to going to Kara's class again.  Zumba on dvd is fun if you can't make it to a real class, but it doesn't compare to the energy you feel in a room full of women.

So, I officially lost 4 lbs this week.  I was hoping to take off another pound or two, but Minty's brownies and chips n salsa were just too much temptation for me.  I've been trying to only eat when I'm hungry or at least stay on a timed schedule and twice this week I veered from that schedule.  I didn't do bad, but I think it kept me from losing a little more than I should have.

Someday I will post pics.  Right now it is just so embarrasing for me. I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it.  So, maybe I'll take a pic, and post it when I have a better pic to show so that you guys can see the difference.... yeah, that sounds good! =)

1 comment:

  1. Your awesome Kim great job!! And you look amazing! I just saw you last weekend.

    ReplyDelete