Friday, September 9, 2011

New Background!!

I have been searching and searching for a diet blog background or some kind of fitness one and I found this one!! I like it!!

This week has been a tough one for me.

Monday we were driving back into town, we did not get back in to town till late so I did not go on Tuesday. Then Wednesday I went!! Thursday came down with some kind of stomach bug so I took Thursday and Friday off. But two positives thanks to the stomach bug was able to maintain! And last Thursday we ran 6 miles part of that being temple Mountain(the first time running it since baby!!!) I pulled something or hurt my arch of my right foot. It really hurt but after a week off it is finally starting to feel better. Tomorrow we are going to run 4 miles. Not quite ready to jump to 6miles with a week off!

My eating habits have not been very good this week. I really need to work on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment