Saturday, September 17, 2011

Check in

So, we have been very good about going walking this week.  Unfortunately, because of my high calorie diet I only lost 1 lb, and I'm not sure it is an actual loss considering you can fluctuate throughout the day, BUT... I'll take it.

I am afraid to reduce my calories because my body is already so sensitive when it comes to milk production.  I'm going to try an increase my water while reducing calories and start pumping at night to increase production.  Hopefully it works.  Its a little tricky right now because Riley is on food and cereal.  The thing is, he still likes to nurse when he's finished eating.

Anyway, water, water, water...that's my goal this week.

2 comments:

  1. I think a pound is great! So don't dismiss it for sure! Nursing and reducing calories is such a tricky balance. I guess all of us are in that same boat now.

    ReplyDelete