Saturday, October 13, 2012

Weigh In

Well another week of 0!  But really not to upset.  I have been kind of easy going on the diet lately.  Not really being bad but not perfect.  I have notice my pants are getting looser which is nice. We ran 6 miles today, including doing Temple Hill backwards.  Still having to tape my ankle all up.  It doesn't bug me to bad while I run, but I don't push it, even at the end I usually try to speed it up.  I'm not ready to chance it.  Today we made a few detours to avoid gravel.  It's not flat so it bugs my ankle.  I'm getting there slowly but surely and on my way to 13.1 miles!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you! You look so good in the picture you put on facebook - at the pumpkin patch. You'll do great at the 1/2 marathon. You're doing the Turkey Trot 1/2 right? Oh, I still miss being there. I wish I could be there. I'm glad your ankle is getting better, but yes, definitely don't push it.

    ReplyDelete