Sunday, October 14, 2012

Birthday Weigh in

I weighed in the morning before my b-day and was pleasantly surprised to see that I'd lost 3.6 pounds!!  I'll take it.  Especially since last week I worked hard and only lost 1 pound. 
I'm encouraged because today I was able to wear a shirt that I bought in the summer, but it shrunk the first time I washed it, so I haven't been able to wear it since July.  Yay!  It fits, and even a little loose.  This starts the tough time of year though, when I really have to watch myself because there is such delicious food everywhere.  I finally met my first benchmark goal weight, now onto the next one.  The weight I was when I got pregnant - which was Dec. so I'd put on some from my low.  Hopefully I'll get there before Christmas. 
I did eat ice cream last night, but didn't go over my calories, and today I'm going all out.  Enjoying my birthday to the fullest.  Who knows how many pieces of ice cream cake I'll eat!!

1 comment:

  1. Was that your birthday present!! Great job!! Enjoy your cake and Ice cream you earned it!


    PS I am running the half for the turkey trot. A nice free run!

    ReplyDelete